Friday, January 25, 2013

Favorite Things Friday

Hi all! HAPPY FRIDAY! Hope you are enjoying your day, whether you are at the office, relaxing or having a great, fun-filled day (like I am!). While you read this, I am probably playing somewhere in Disney World... I'm thinking we're going to start our day at Magic Kingdom or Hollywood Studios. I will be in Disney World this weekend, celebrating my wonderful boyfriend's 30th birthday.

Favorite January baby:
This has to be pretty obvious... my wonderful, sweet and loving boyfriend, Steve. He turns the big 3-0 today, and he definitely deserves to be a part of my Favorite Things Friday post. This has grown to be one of my favorite pictures of us. It was during my birthday last year when we, of course, went to Disney World. (It was my first birthday celebration in Disney!) He really makes every day special and wonderful for me. I honestly don't think I could have a better sidekick in life who always loves me, always supports me, and always makes life interesting.

I love you, babe!


Favorite Current Wish List Item: 
I am a huge fan of anything with elephants. They're just so cute, and I absolutely love what they stand for. Good luck, happiness and longevity -- who couldn't use all of those in their life regularly? As soon as I saw this Stella & Dot scarf on Koko Likes (One of my favorite blogs to follow. If you haven't checked it out, do it now!), I fell in love.
I'm hoping a little birdie surprises me with it for Valentine's Day (hint, birdie, you were mentioned in the previous favorite!!)

Favorite Moment from This Week: 
HOCKEY RETURNED!! I am a huge fan of hockey and of course, my hometown team, the Tampa Bay Lightning. I got to watch a few games already this week, and I am hoping there is a hockey game in my near future. Hockey games are always so exciting and fast-paced... I have never gone to one and not had a good time. I've also had a hard time finding anyone who doesn't like a hockey game after going to a live game.
Do you have a favorite team?

 
Favorite Inspiration
I love ending my Favorite Things Friday post on a positive and powerful note. I hope this quote impacts you the same way it has impacted me this week.

My goal this week....is to go to a movie alone. This was actually an idea from my coworker Liv. The idea is a little scary, but I think it's a good thing to test my confidence every once in awhile. Besides, there are a lot of movies out right now that I want to see (Argo? Silver Linings Playbook? Wreck it Ralph?), so this is a good excuse to see them.

Have a fantastic weekend, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment