Friday, January 11, 2013

Favorite Things Friday

So I got a little inspiration from Lauren Conrad's Friday Favorites, and I've decided my favorite things that I've seen/experienced/pinned/listened to/watched over the week.

Favorite New App
Songza. If you haven't given it a shot, stop what you're doing and download or visit Songza.com right now. A coworker of mine brought it up one day as his go-to app for streaming music when he's running. I use Songza everywhere now... at my desk during work, while I'm in the shower, when I'm cleaning and at the gym.
My favorite playlist? Toss up between A Michael Jackson Dance Party and A 90's School Dance. (Yes, I'm aware of how embarrassing my music is.)

Favorite Etsy Find

Kellie Cecilia Prints! Kellie is an awesome designer out of New York who I've had the pleasure of being friends with for over 8 years now. She makes awesome customizable note cards as well as holiday greeting cards. She is available for bridal showers, wedding announcements, everyday note cards - you name it she does it. My most favorite card of hers has got to be her first release in her '2013 Year of Themes' line: a new baby card featuring Dumbo.


 


Favorite Face to Come Home to 
Regardless of what kind of day I've had, I love coming home to my dog, a 4-year-old Kelpie mix named Rigby. She has the best personality... always ready to snuggle, play and love. I really understand why people say dogs are man's best friend!


Favorite Inspiration
And I'll leave you with another great find on Pinterest this week....some words of wisdom!




I can't wait to update on Monday with how my week of actually putting effort into my hair, makeup and dress went! I'm also very excited to do my second week's challenge, thanks to my coworker Liv's awesome idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment