Friday, February 1, 2013

Favorite Things Friday

We have made it through another week! Some of us better than others (I think I fall into the "others" category.)

I'm dedicating today's Favorite Things Friday post to all of my favorite Pinterest finds!

Favorite Craft
Valentine's Day is coming up soon. I think it's a great holiday to show your loved ones how much they really mean to you - even though, you should do it all of the time! I feel that my apartment needs some girlie, pink and heartfelt touches for the upcoming day for lovers. Thanks to this awesome DIY Valentine's Day decoration I found on CraftGawker (via StuffStephDoes), I now have the perfect craft!











Favorite Recipe to Try
One of my favorite blogs to read, HelloHue by Lindsay, posted her recipe and tips for making homemade sushi this week. I died. Anyone who knows me knows I live for sushi. I cannot wait to give it a whirl!




Favorite Outfit Inspiration
This outfit is so simple, yet it blew my mind. I really enjoyed the pop of color in the pants (I have some capris in this same color), and the extra touch of sophistication the blazer throws in. I think I will try an outfit like this next week!







Favorite Inspiration
This one is so simple, however, I seem to need a reminder every once in awhile. Life only happens once, so I need to make it better and better every day.


My goal this week... to make it to the movies solo (because I clearly didn't accomplish that last week!! HAHA) and to get three whole blog posts out! One of the blog posts will be all about Steve's birthday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment