Friday, February 15, 2013

Favorite Things Friday

I decided to forgo my Weight Loss Wednesday blog post this week. It wasn't a good week for weight loss (things decided to go up slightly), so we're adjusting my numbers. Hopefully, I will have better results to share next Wednesday.

Despite having a love-hate relationship with food this week (on top of being emotional - Thanks, PMS!), I'm going to go ahead and share my favorite recipes! None of these recipes were created by me, but you can find the sources in the description and on my Pinterest page.

Favorite Dip
Buffalo Chicken Dip via Dashing Dish.
When I say this is one of the most delicious Buffalo chicken dips you will ever taste, I mean it. There are never any leftovers that go to waste with this dip. Even the pickiest eaters that I know devour it. I wish I had an excuse to make it right now... 










Favorite Healthy Asian Dish
My boyfriend and I made this sesame chicken, the lightened up version, a few months ago. It was a little difficult to make, as they were a lot of steps. However, the final product was delicious!



Favorite VegetableOne of my favorite websites for healthy cooking, Skinnytaste, has the EASIEST recipe for acorn squash. I buttered them, put a little bit of brown sugar on them, and baked them (while I was working out) a few weeks ago, and the acorn squash was delicious.  I was always a little weary of squash, but I am so glad I have recently gotten into and given it a try.


Favorite Cookie
Anyone who knows me knows I'm a red velvet nut. Cupcakes, pancakes, rice krispie treats, cookies - if it comes in red velvet with cream cheese frosting, I'll eat it. I found this recipe on Pinterest (of course) last Christmas, and my sister and I made them. We overcooked them a little bit, but otherwise, they were delicious.


And now this food post has me wanting to eat again!

No comments:

Post a Comment