Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Weight Loss Wednesdays

Drum roll, please.... I am down another 1.1 lbs! Which means I've got just over 8 lbs to lose in the next three weeks. I am insanely determined at this point, and I hope that the next few weeks produce bigger numbers.

In order to hit those numbers, I'm taking drastic measures. I have completely cut out alcohol until St. Patrick's Day. Granted, I'm not a huge drinker. I have maybe a glass of wine during the week, maybe a drink or two over the weekend.
I am extremely interested to see what kind of effect this will have on my body and my weight loss efforts.
I am also going to get back to yoga (not that this is a huge, drastic measure). I really enjoyed yoga. I loved the peace of mind it gave me, the relaxing I feeling I carried with me for days after my yoga sessions, and of course, the improved posture and strengthening of my muscles.

I would also like to feature my newest fitness motivation.... Beyonce at the 2013 Super Bowl.




I think I will just play "Bootylicious" over and over in my head tonight while I'm working out!

No comments:

Post a Comment