Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Weight Loss Wednesday

I had good news; now, I don't have good news. Quite frankly, my weight loss journey is trying to bring me down. However, I am not letting it! Instead, I am grabbing it roughly by its muffin top and saying, You're going down!

So instead of sharing what I've done to improve my weight loss lately, I am going to say what I am GOING to do.
I'm a planner. I love planning my weekends, my workday, family vacations, vacations I may never take, vacations random people want to take. When it comes to planning my meals, I try. I really do. But it never works out for me. I get lazy; I forget to do this or buy that - it just never happens. So starting today, I am changing that! Planning all day, every day.

Here are a few healthy recipes I've found on Pinterest lately.... Starting with what I am making for the rest of the week!

Flourless Manicotti with Zucchini
Source: self.com via Jessica on Pinterest

Chicken Enchiladas in the Crockpot
I'm going to ease up on the cheese :)
Source: genaw.com via Jessica on Pinterest

Bacon and Spinach Stuffed Chicken via PaleOMG
While I am not following paleo, all of Juli's recipes look amazing. I can't wait to try this one out!
Source: paleomg.com via Jessica on Pinterest

Santa Fe Chicken in the crockpot
Can you tell I really love my crockpot?



And I am going to get better about updating this blog. I'm thinking a post documenting me cooking one of these dishes!

3 comments:

  1. I know some things that could help ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stuffed chicken looks beyond amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristin,

      I made it this past week...it was amazing! And it was so easy to make. I made it after an hour long session with my personal trainer when I am usually too tired to make it up the stairs. So anything I can make in 30 minutes or less is a win in my book.

      I can't wait to make it again this week.

      Delete